THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Free DVD - help needed with evaluation

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free DVD - help needed with evaluation
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted
- Get a signed DVD and a cchunter hat for free -

My movie Africa and the Big Viking is soon ready to be released worldwide. In Sweden it has been a success but we still need a couple of tests with the worldwide version before it's ready to let it go.

-

What I need is a US member that has access to at least two different DVD players (not DVD players in computer) and who also can supply me with an address and a telephone number.

-

After you received the movie I want you to check two different versions and tell me about functionality, picture quality etc. as soon as possible but latest a week after you get it in the mail.

-

How to choose the winner?

-

The five first repliers from US that also send me a PM with full address and telephone info and confirm that they have access to at least 2 DVDs will be in the draw. Then I put your names in a hat and pick one of you.....

-

Tomorrow I will send the package out with Express mail!

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
cchunter, Check your PM.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9486 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

PS Welcome back Kathi.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
Christer - PM sent

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted Hide Post
You've got a PM.

---
Eric Ching
"The pen is mightier than the sword...except in a swordfight."

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
We have a winner

Die Ou Jagter

PM will be sent to all posters above within an hour.

Thanks for helping!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you cc, I hope my luck continues on Saeed's drawing.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Die Ou Jagter, but didn't anyone tell you by entering here you gave your place up in that drawing Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
Thank you cc, I hope my luck continues on Saeed's drawing.

Nope. Actually, since you already won something this year, maybe you should be removed from the list! Big Grin

Oh wait, I won a free cookie at Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim to win contest... Frowner

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote