THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Africa is Africa, whether south or north.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Africa is Africa, whether south or north.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
and welcome to the 3rd world! Its a classic...

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JTG

You're so rabid that you could have probably gotten the meds without the cat. Is there a chance that this will stop you from spewing your liberal garbage all over the forums?

Posts: 118 | Location: Infidel land - home of the free | Registered: 04 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Liberal? ... and I keep trying so hard to be a commie?

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Deleted, duplicate post.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How is the cat doing?
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John,
Saw him this morning while we were both lounging in the shade on campus. He appeared to be doing fine, wasn't being agressive and appeared alert to his surroundings. Got rabies vaccine #2 of five today but will, of course, watch this kitty with continued interest just to ease my own mind.
How is life up in Parma? Don't know my schedule for next spring yet but I may hunt The Selway for bear again when I am back in Utah visiting. Buy you a beer if I pass through.

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
John

You should feel priviledged. Cats were sacred in Ancient Egypt so you have been blessed.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The bears in the Selway are as thick as liberals in lower Manhattan (maybe thicker since Osama thinned Manhattan a bit in 01), you should go back up there.
I'll buy you dinner in Boise.
JCN
PS How do you safeguard you beer when you go hunting in Idaho?
Make sure you bring two Mormons along so they can keep an eye on each other.