THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Saeeds' Video- Please Read new info

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Saeeds' Video- Please Read new info
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted
Mark "Ngagi" Jackson
AR #2870
MJackson@pcdl-usa.com

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Bob
AR # 5572
bmountz@comcast.net

Posts: 94 | Location: S.E Pa | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list and thanks for organizing this

Paul Reed
a.paul.reed@gsk.com

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Is there anyone who cannot use DVD?

DVD players only cost $38 at Wal Mart these days.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would certainly explain "no responses". I was trying to cover the bases for those who are still using tape. I decided to burn these onto 8x DVD+R for the most useful and easiest to mail. I Hope. I don't have much faith in the USPS but maybe this will all go smoothly. I just want them to get here.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote