THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bob's Butt Cream Does Not Like Us Hunting!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob's Butt Cream Does Not Like Us Hunting!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Got this email this morning, and thought you might find it funny!

how can u kill those innocent creatures? we at BIBCO find this repulsive. we are founding a group against killing african creatures all becuase of you. you will be stopped, we will make sure of that! thank you for your time.
••BOB'S BUTT CREAM••
bobsbuttcream@hotmail.com
7 Noadd Street, Bard Korea.
1-800-787-477-37
P.S. YOU ARE ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MEAN.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Are they serious?

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed,

I needed a good laugh this morning.

I wonder if they have any idea about how there asian traditions lead to some of the most heinuos crimes against animals !!!!!!!

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:
1-800-787-477-37 [QUOTE]

Let's see. A USA email addy, and a US toll free phone number and a fictional Korean address.

Who in their right mind would take this seriously?

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
BOB sounds like someone who would have a steady use for BUTT CREAM!

.................. jumping

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BBC

now that sounds familiar Big Grin

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
He seems to have a serious case of the red ass.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onefunzr2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:
1-800-787-477-37 [QUOTE]

Let's see. A USA email addy, and a US toll free phone number and a fictional Korean address.

Who in their right mind would take this seriously?

Hotmail address can be anyplace in the world.....

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2581 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Don't goggle Bob's Butt Cream. Trust me on this...

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is a neat product we can all use -

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

I sent some of this to friends that get a little red a#$% every so often.

Posts: 10169 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
He seems to have a serious case of the red ass.

animal

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what a bunch of asswipes....... literaly

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
Don't goggle Bob's Butt Cream. Trust me on this...

clap

Now that's funny!!!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
This email has WALTER written all over it. Wink

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yuck
I have not laughed so hard in a long time.
Walter always ends up the butt of the jokes around here.
So, is this the "end" of another Walterbutt thread? moon

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Upon graduation from Kindergarten there are those who would write such a missive... To be taken seriousily, over one's knee!

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FYI-Please be sure that no one confuses these retards with the makers of Boudreaux's Butt Paste who are decidedly pro-hunting.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he can apply to his face equally. It appears difficult to tell the difference in his expulsion cavities!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Koreans and fair treatment of animals dancing

A friend had a Korean girl working in his hair salon, he had to sack her when she threatened to eat a customers lap dog.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
heck iv threaten to eat peoples pets and i never got fired most people just either laugh or there like wtf maybe i shouldnt let my pet crap on this guys lawn befor he really dose.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote