Find
Notify
Tools

Dip and Pack solutions
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted
Has anyone use the services of Dip and Pack Solutions in Africa. They boast that they will have your hunting trophies out and on its way to you in 99 days max. I have a hunt planned in South soon and that sounds a lot better than going throught a taxidermist there and getting my trophies in 6 months or longer. Let me know if anyone used them ... patriot

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Are they just doing dip and pack or the actual taxidermy ( I assume just D&P)? I could believe 99 days for dip and pack (from the day they receive them) but not mounting.. Depending on where you are hunting in RSA, I have had very good service from both Moredou Taxidermy and Life Form Taxidermy. I would have to check but I think they had my D&P ready in about a month after they received it...

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 894 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Safari Afrika 1
posted Hide Post
This Company is Called Trophy Solutions . They do an excellent job and keep the client informed on regular basis. If all the paperwork is received from you,outfitter they WILL deliver. I have been using them for years with NO complaints ! They are located in Limpopo Province . Contact Johan or Estie van der Merwe and find out about pick up in the area you will be hunting !!

Happy Hunting !!!

Richard Lemmer
www.safariafrika.net
richard@safariafrika.net
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages.../310296474391?ref=hl
Twitter :@safari_afrika

Posts: 16 | Location: Waterberg Mountains , Limpopo , South Africa | Registered: 31 March 2013Reply With Quote