Find
Notify
Tools

AHG Tanzania DVD
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
African Hunting Gazette includes a DVD with their publication and I have just come across the Tanzania edition. Probably old news to some here.

Firstly The Osprey Filming Co. does a great job and the in your face stand off with an aggressive herd of elephants is well worth watching. The PH a youngster named Daryl Cloete will be a name to remember for the future and he seems to be extremely competent on film.

Some of the Tanzania concessions looked tough to hunt and the client Tim Faulkenberry failed to connect with a wildebeest. 'But that is hunting' he so rightly remarks.

For those who have not watched this DVD it is well worth getting. It is a well edited and down to earth piece of film.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9977 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
fairgame, i am good friend of Tim from the Ospre co. They have being filming safaris fro a long time and ar good people. You should have a look at their web page safari newsreel. i Think you will enjoy it.
please keep your storys coming a do really enjoy them

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have filmed 2 safaris for me. They not only did an incredible job with the film, it was almost like having another PH on the hunt. he was definitely helpful.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote