New
Find
Notify
Tools

My favorite dentists!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sorry, but this guy got so screwed. I need some teeth work and I'm thinking of flying up there to have him do it.

Previously Posted:

Palmer is properly licensed and able to practice in the state, according to the Minnesota Board of Dentistry. Board records show Palmer was the subject of a sexual harassment complaint settled in 2006, with Palmer admitting no wrongdoing and agreeing to pay a former receptionist more than $127,000.e dg

I'd like to see what a $127K rack looks like.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I wanna see them as well from about 1"

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Sorry, but this guy got so screwed. I need some teeth work and I'm thinking of flying up there to have him do it.

Previously Posted:

Palmer is properly licensed and able to practice in the state, according to the Minnesota Board of Dentistry. Board records show Palmer was the subject of a sexual harassment complaint settled in 2006, with Palmer admitting no wrongdoing and agreeing to pay a former receptionist more than $127,000.e dg

Now thanks to Cecil whenever one google Walter Palmer dentist they will know he killed a famous named celebrity lion, killed a bear and faced serious legal issues for that kill, has shoddy bookkeepingt and records and he paid $127K for sexual harassment of a receptionist who was also a patient.

Perfect back ground for a professional medical service provider.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
And that he rocks the Putin look.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I prefer my dentist. She has big tits and has never been on the news.

Posts: 956 | Location: PNW | Registered: 27 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of editor-ant
posted Hide Post
Good Evening All.

I am posting this on all the relevant links on this subject, as I believe we have been able to gather information and fact, hopefully devoid of emotion circulating at present, and which I think will answer many of the questions being posed. Please visit www.africanhunteronline.com to see “Lion Conservation Under Threat - Cecil the Lion, the Facts”.

Ant Williams

African Hunter Magazine African Fisherman Magazine

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ant. Nice article and a good global perspective.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What you all don't get is the "good globAl sperpecrtice aint gonna work this time.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
What you all don't get is the "good global perspective aint gonna work this time.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was on a hunt with Walter and he invited me to his office for some cosmetic work. He does high end veneers and cosmetic surgery for models. Bring lots of money he don't work Cheap
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

Previously Posted:

Posts: 29 | Location: Delano MN | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote