THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bags almost packed and ready to go...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bags almost packed and ready to go...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck, Mike. Looking forward to hearing about it in Harrisburg, if not in Dallas.

Mark

Posts: 41 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Hope you have a great safari, Mike. Shoot straight and be safe. I'm looking forward to the stories and the pics.

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the best Mike. Enjoy the trip and take care of yourself.

Posts: 71 | Location: St. Michaels, Maryland | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mike and again my apologies for not having been able to host you up in PA. Now after you come back, I'll just have to pour some water on my mother-in-law so I can see the pics! jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7143 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mike! I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearing about the trip. Dallas, if you make it there. I won't be in Harrisburg.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Best of luck t you and Cherie. I am envious.
Russ

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote