New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC and the AR gang
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just a quick note to say that my wife and I greatly enjoyed meeting a number of you all at the show and/or the Saturday evening gathering. New Guy, Dougaboy, 450#2, dirklawyer, Rusty, Hog Killer, ForrestB, JudgeG, Ray Atkinson and all the ones I left out. Suzi even said you all didn't seem to be the sorry SOB's that I claim you are Big Grin. Glad to finally put a name and face together. Thanks for conversation and the good times. Hopefully we'll do it all again next year.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gary,

Hope to see you next year in Dallas. Hanging out with you and Susie was alot of fun.

Doug

Posts: 280 | Location: Ft. Worth, TX | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am allreadey looking foward to next year.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug...Suzi and I had a blast. She was saying too bad you and the Mrs. don't live in our area.....you and I could talk doubles and Africa and she and your wife could talk houses! Thanks, again, so much for dinner. Keep me posted on your final hunting thoughts. I'll keep in touch.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote