Find
Notify
Tools

DSC Hotel info
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 300magman
posted
I did not think I was going to get free to go to the show this weekend but I am able at the last minute.

My question is I will be coming from Mississippi driving on I-20. I am looking for a hotel outside Dallas. I plan to go to the Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine and the Cabelas. So I dont really want to stay downtown.

Can any local Dallas folks give recommendations on hotels that might be suited. I can go to hotels.com and find a hotel but unsure of the areas around Dallas. Thanks

Posts: 323 | Location: Jackson, Miss | Registered: 12 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Google grapevine tx and you will get the city info page with hotels etc. it helped me a lot!!

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a embassy suite at Bass Pro shop and a Hampton across the street fro Bass Pro. That is a 20 minute drive or less to the convention center if there is no traffic.

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300magman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info found a place.

Posts: 323 | Location: Jackson, Miss | Registered: 12 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you change your mind try the Comfort Inn on Composite in Dallas. only about 5 miles from Dass pro shops and fairly close to the Convention Center

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote