THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Wait to book for 2007 after show season or not?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wait to book for 2007 after show season or not?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KC Carlin
posted
I am planning on an Africa safari in my future, probaly 2007 but I was wondering about availability if I wait to book at next show season at SCI or FNAWS.

Posts: 295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
It all depends on where you want to hunt and how specific your dates are.

There are areas, right now, where all the good dates are already sold for 2007. There are other areas where you can get good dates all the way into 2007.

Waiting increases the risk that the dates you want will be gone.

If you have a huge window when you can go and the hunt is not a high demand hunt, then you have the luxury of waiting.

If you have the money and know you are going to do it, and know the dates you want, go ahead and do it before someone else does.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
KC

As Wendell said prime well known areas with top operators have been sold out for sometime. There are some buffalo and plains game hunts avaiable for '07 but a leopard lion wil be hard to find in a best quality area. We recommend people book 18-24 months out to get the dates that work for them or dates offering the best conditions for hunting your desired species. You also can usually solidify your daily rates this way protecting against the next increase in price. If you wait until convention time what you will have to choose from is what everybody else didn't want.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote