Notify
Tools

Wynwoods Pictures
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Don

Just ask Charles Mc Williams about "Old George".

He would have been able to be logged on at the same time by using two PCs and two ISPs or using a third party log-in service.

Personally I don't find trolls insults a joke and the fact the clown tries to make it a joke after he is exposed doesn't make it so. Especially when he knows he "true" (?) alias has also been exposed - hey "Charlie"?

He even managed to get Lozano to make him a moderator. I would be really pissed if I was Phil!

This guy has tried to make fools out of everyone so treat him in the same way.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I came on this thread and have been trying to follow it. The pictures are very nice. Did anyone tell the true story behind them?

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
WYNWOOD was one of the alter-egos who always agreed with Carmello on his web-site, and I usupect it was Carmello all along! Carmello was the same guy who was always claiming to be an engineer, that claimed a double rifle action was stronger that a bolt action, and kept posting pictures of other people's rifles, as his own. I can't remember his screen name!
Anyway like a bad penny, he will show up again under another name, you can be sure! Frowner

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitro

Wait till Phil Lozano gets back from trip. He's "What?" He did "What?" And I've been taken in by him? Razzer Razzer shame shame

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
The troll has been exposed and is no longer a moderator on Phil's site.

It's too small a world these days for these internet frauds/morons to survive very long.

They do keep coming back, but then again, they do keep getting exposed and expunged, no matter how many times they try.

It's pathetic, really.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 475Guy:
Nitro

Wait till Phil Lozano gets back from trip. He's "What?" He did "What?" And I've been taken in by him? Razzer Razzer shame shame

Actually, I told Phil that wynwood was a fake well over a month ago.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess that takes care of the problem for now. What gets me is how some don't seem to have a life other than to make outrageous claims on the net.

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is no way to ban logging on from certain IP addresses? How about tracking logon IP addresses and relating them to aliases? Then you would have a record of aliases that have used a given IP. Can't imagine that anyone would go through the trouble in an effort to logon using a different IP just to post under a different alias?

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GMaxson:
There is no way to ban logging on from certain IP addresses? How about tracking logon IP addresses and relating them to aliases? Then you would have a record of aliases that have used a given IP. Can't imagine that anyone would go through the trouble in an effort to logon using a different IP just to post under a different alias?

Yes, if the user has a static IP, that could be done.

Realistically, most "residential" packages for ISPs only include dynamic IPs - which is to say that the computer logs on with an available IP from a pool of them.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
In theory they are dynamic, but I have yet to hear of any broad ban IP's that aren't static.
They tell you don't expect it to stay the same, but I don't know of anyone who has had theirs changed.

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is anyone able to answer the question of the photos? When was the game taken? Where?
Trolls will always be around they are a way of life on the Internet. Whom cares about them? Surely not meI'm here to talk hunting in Africa. That's done here isn't it ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
The first buffalo was in Angola 1964
He shot a rhino that had to be followed up with a rifle so it did not count.

Mozambique leopard and elephant 1964

Rhino Angola 1966

Lion, Mozambique 1966

When my husband was 15 years old in 1972 he wrote Bob Swinehart a letter that he hopes to hunt Africa one day. Bob sent my husband a response wishing him luck and hope that he would one day hunt there. My husband still has the letter.

Frans, send me a PM with your address and I will send you Bob Swinehart's book "SAGITTARIUS". Just return it when your done.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9486 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
kathi: thank you for the imfo
Mr Swineheart must have been a great hunter or had alot of time to hunt OR both.

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:

Our buddy Wynwood was on an AOL IP..the same block that CATS is now logging in under. Let me say I have no proof CATS is another reincarnation of Wynwood, I am just pointing out the trouble you have trying to ban an IP block, and often when you log out and then back in the ISP will give you a new IP (at least the last few digits).

It's not an exact science.

Sorry CATS to use you as an example, but all your posts to date on our forum seem to be in topics that contain Wynwood.

Probably just coincidence.

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the very last picture I recieved of 'Wynwood.'

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey1:

That's one way to take out the trash.

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:

GMaxson

Dont wooooooory you can RIP along with many others on AR as ( Saeed's Cyber Police & Moderators ) have ALREADY logged all they need to know from the imposters and the CIA & FBI have them under surveillance, it is amazing what they can find out about everyone of us whom post on a Public Forum bet some trolls forgot to take it into account when they started playing games bewildered...

That might come as a shock to some infidels hopefully bawling

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mickey,

That was totally "priceless"!!! My key board needs drying off this morning.

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think we should let wynwood back on. Its fun having a village idiot around to laugh at Smiler......................JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JJ_Miller:
I think we should let wynwood back on. Its fun having a village idiot around to laugh at Smiler......................JJ

Why? When there are so many others around.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Elmo,
Their ain't no cowboys in California! Mostly hotrods and queers!! jump

Just kidding you know... thumb

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To put this thread into perspective, wynwood was banned for posting stolen hunting pics and claiming they were his. But he has reappeared with the handle 'cats'.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
cewe you prick! I just sprayed Pepsi all over my keyboard! That one about still being a retard was great!!!Joe

Posts: 185 | Location: ohio | Registered: 13 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that goosejoe!

In all honesty I learned that comment after a stupid thread about hogback stocks and push- vs control feed actions.

I was pretty much to blame for that getting out of hand...

So when I feel a need to be an ass-ole I just think of those wise words.

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote