New
Find
Notify
Tools

Invitation to Saeed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Don't know if you have ever been approached with this thought, but I would like to extend a big Texas invitation to you to attend the Dallas Safari Show next year. You'll find a bunch of "down to earth" guys that I'm sure would love to meet you and personally thank you for your website and all it offers. I know I sure would!
I believe the show is around the 7-10 Jan 2014. Please give it some thought.

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I second that invitation.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Saeed - We'd love to see you at Charlotte, NC one year as well. Salaam.

Posts: 1262 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sevenmagltd.:
Don't know if you have ever been approached with this thought, but I would like to extend a big Texas invitation to you to attend the Dallas Safari Show next year. You'll find a bunch of "down to earth" guys that I'm sure would love to meet you and personally thank you for your website and all it offers. I know I sure would!

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your kind invitations.

I have been getting invited by kind and generous people like yourselves all the time. And hopefully one day I will be able to make it.

I have a bit of a problem managing time between family and work obligations.

I lived in Txas for two years, and having represented Texas in trap shooting, I consider myself as an honorary Texan.

I still have my trophies of being the Captain of the Texas State Trap Team.

Representing Texas in the Champion of Champions comptetition at Vandalia and winning that in the name of Texas.

It must have been my lucky year, as I went and won the Doubles Championship of America too.

And from all the kind invitations I have been getting, I think I need to come and stay a few years to be able to take these up.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Saeed, If you ever make it back to Texas, let us know. I would love to meet you someday.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen Texas is not a mystery to Saeed, he lived in Texas a few years ago and took the Texas state championship in trap shooting, then went to the nationals and brought the national championship back to Texas as well. I doubt there is anyone outside Texas who better understands Texans than Saeed. He is an honorary Texan!

I too agree that he would be warmly received at DSC, and probably honored by DSC for his ownership of Accurate Reloading website which it’s large membership has so strongly supported the Dallas Safari Club in the last few years.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Damn Saeed posted while I was writing, so disregard my post! Big Grin

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 make it happen mate!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by sevenmagltd.:

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your kind invitations.

I have been getting invited by kind and generous people like yourselves all the time. And hopefully one day I will be able to make it.

I have a bit of a problem managing time between family and work obligations.

I lived in Txas for two years, and having represented Texas in trap shooting, I consider myself as an honorary Texan.

I still have my trophies of being the Captain of the Texas State Trap Team.

Representing Texas in the Champion of Champions comptetition at Vandalia and winning that in the name of Texas.

It must have been my lucky year, as I went and won the Doubles Championship of America too.

And from all the kind invitations I have been getting, I think I need to come and stay a few years to be able to take these up.

A honorary Texan? that sure does explain a lot,those Texans are good guys Smiler

DRSS

Posts: 2279 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill73:
those Texans are good guys Smiler

Not so much in the case of my ex-wife.

Posts: 72 | Location: Annapolis MD | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote