THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Tshabezi safari's and our friend Bob, the land grabber

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tshabezi safari's and our friend Bob, the land grabber
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Forgot to mention my friend Dudley Rogers and family... Tshabezi safari's out of Bulawayo was just served with an eviction notice for his home and property... He personally told me it will not infer with safaris and the high court will find it illegal...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with Dudley and his family as they deal with this stressful situation.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, we were told that at the SCI Convention. We had been informed of it by Carl Mason, while Bwanna was spilling his diet coke on Bobby Hansen's calulator and papers. It's just part of an ongoing, tragic and sad situation.

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Mike: Sad news indeed. Even if the "high court" finds it illegal, I don't think they'll be able to keep their property. From what I read here and elsewhere, it's happening all over africa as well. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Osama Bama didn't merntion any of this in his candidacy announcement.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19363 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That breaks my heart for them. Dudley & Tess are real troopers. They have to be to survive & continue under such difficult circumstances. Hopefully, they will be able to continue the safari business.

*************************Conservationist. Reformed Attorney. Producer of Outdoor Media.

www.stevescott.tv

Posts: 192 | Location: Norman, OK USA | Registered: 01 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...I've known Dudley and Tess (and children) for almost 20yrs. Like all "Rhodies", they will endure. They'll make a plan.

I can assure you, hunting with Tshabezi Safaris will go on as advertized. Unless, of course, uncle bobbi declares outright war...again.

Clinton, their son, is getting married in April, and my wife and I are gonna' attend. I damn sure am NOT being put off by more of uncle bobby's spurious land grabbing.

Hunt hard, life's short!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Will ???

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Kirk that was a PH for Dudley in June of last year. I talked to Dudley at SCI in Reno, and he was upbeat about things. It's really too bad that he has to deal with this. I thank God for the U.S. Constitution!

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Its obvious that Mugabe and/or his chronies want to drive all whites out of Zimbabwe.

Farm confiscations (thefts) were supposed to have finished two years ago. Anyone who had a single small farm was supposed to be allowed to keep it ie not as freehold, but leasehold.

Greed and insanity rule.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote