THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Leopard/Buffalo hunting opportunities in Save Valley

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leopard/Buffalo hunting opportunities in Save Valley
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted
Good day

Zambezi Hunters have had a couple of late cancellations. Seem to be quite a few cancellations these days, I wonder why?

Anyway, available are a leopard/buffalo plainsgame hunt, and a buffalo/plainsgame hunt. Leopard/buffalo/plainsgame @ $950/day for 15 days, and buffalo/plainsgame @ $950/day for 10 days. Leopard trophy fee is $3500 and buffalo $2500.

Please contact me directly for more information.

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does not seem like much of a discount for a late season, short notice hunt. I assume this is for 2007.

Tim

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Shumba

Good day. You are quite correct, there is no discount. ZH buys hunting from landowners and these are the prices they have to sell these hunts for. There is no discount, but... Smoking hot operator hunting a smoking hot area. Take my word for it. If you cannot take my word for it, I could send you the contact details of many extremely satisfied hunters who have hunted with ZH recently.

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote