New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed's 2006- MISSING?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This will be the final list I start. It will be continuous and can continue circulating as long as everyone is willing.
Please sign up by posting that you want to be added. Include your real name, mailing information and phone number (optional).
Please add this post to your favorites so you can find it and check on the whereabouts of the discs when you want. I will not be monitoring except to bring it to the top when I happen to check.
If you have questions PM the person on the list that has the discs. If everyone follows the rule of posting when received and posting when shipped everything should go smoothly.
I know you will enjoy.

This is first come first served so I will ship as soon as I have three names posted.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sean Jeffries
504 Willow Landing Dr.
York, SC 29745

803-222-9714

Thanks, I've never seen one of these before.

Posts: 100 | Location: Clover, SC | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russ Green
32922 John Mogg Rd
Wildwood, Illinois 60030

847-223-8987

Thanks for this opportunity

Posts: 1051 | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
This will be the final list I start. It will be continuous and can continue circulating as long as everyone is willing.
Please sign up by posting that you want to be added. Include your real name, mailing information and phone number (optional).
Please add this post to your favorites so you can find it and check on the whereabouts of the discs when you want. I will not be monitoring except to bring it to the top when I happen to check.
If you have questions PM the person on the list that has the discs. If everyone follows the rule of posting when received and posting when shipped everything should go smoothly.
I know you will enjoy.

This is first come first served so I will ship as soon as I have three names posted.
Frank

Frank, Thanks for all of your hard work on this project. I have completely given up on seeing the DVD's from list #3. I only have two more months at this address before moving south. Thanks again, Art salute

Posts: 188 | Location: Northern, Tennesse | Registered: 19 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
John kofoed tegeltun 4 6300 Ã…ndalsnes Norway thank you clap 0047 97179442 or 0047 71226354

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by donner:
John kofoed tegeltun 4 6300 Ã…ndalsnes Norway thank you clap 0047 97179442 or 0047 71226354

Donner, I will ask you to sign up through 9.3x62
Alf. He will be receiving the discs soon I hope. He is circulating a list in Norway which will be better for you.

Posted Jan 12, 2:42 PM
Hi Again.

Here is my address who you can send the DVDs to:

Alf Rino Hals
Aletjarnveien
N 3300 Hokksund
Norway.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARTP:
quote:
I know you will enjoy.

Frank

Frank, Thanks for all of your hard work on this project. I have completely given up on seeing the DVD's from list #3. I only have two more months at this address before moving south. Thanks again, Art salute

ArtP, please read the instructions and re-post.
Thanks,
Frank

One of Us
Picture of keithv35
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Keith Sandin
59 Magnesium St
Henderson NV 89015

Posts: 350 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
DRJuan Pablo Pozzi ,San Francisco,Cordoba,Argentina ,zip 2400,street ernesto vidal 1961

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John Connell
212 2nd St
Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 221-8955

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was # 2 on list 7. I have never recieved the video.

Posts: 497 | Location: Edgewood, Texas | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riverman1:
I was # 2 on list 7. I have never recieved the video.

Those discs were forwarded from another group that finished up. They are with your first guy on the list.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff Wyatt
480 CR 3141
DeBerry, TX 75639

903-694-5579

DRSS

Posts: 122 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add me,
Lawrence Hutchinson
D2021 Elm Rd
Stratford, WI 54484

Posts: 148 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Willy's .450
posted Hide Post
Message edited, forgot i was on another list. whoops!

Geoff

OOORAH!!!

Posts: 66 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 08 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if the fisrt copies were mailed yet?

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

one of us
posted Hide Post
Discs are en route enjoy them all. Please respect the people waiting and keep them moving.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,
Are you doing this to increase your post count? Cool Big Grin

Glad at least someone takes initiative cheers

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
me too
D.R. Lockerby
23201 Devine ave
Faribault Mn. 55021
507-332-8249

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add my name

Darrell Ragar
3443 s Newton
Springfield, Missouri

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like the discs have been out for over 20 days. SC-Sportsman have you received them?

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish you guys all the luck in the world in keeping this moving along. Please DO NOT ship the discs at the CHEAP rate as folks just won't get the copies to view. Standard ground should be minimum and please pack them so the cases won't crack. Just common sense and common courtesy.

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Lawrence Hutchinson
D2021 Elm St
Stratford, WI 54484

Frank, many thanks for all your effort.

SFC E7

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry sorry sorry, got excited and forgot I was already on the list...my bad Confused

One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunder stick:
Looks like the discs have been out for over 20 days. SC-Sportsman have you received them?

Nope, I have not gotten them yet. Will post as soon as they show up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Lee Hooker
15302 E. Lotus Lane
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

602-315-5073

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any word on the status of this DVD set?

posted Hide Post

James M. Frye
335 West Jackson St.
Wytheville Va. 24382

276 228-9514

CZ .416 Rigby
Win. 70 .375 H&H
NRA life
SCI and DSC
Retired Air Force E-8

Posts: 13 | Location: Wytheville Va. | Registered: 26 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sean, I can't understand why you don't have these. They were mailed more than 6 weeks ago. I apologize but I haven't been able to stay on track with this.
I have another set back from another list that fiished up. I will send them off on Monday. I FINALLY have an entire day off of work. I am also mailing a bunch of other stuff. I will be mailing these priority and would ask that everyone spend the couple of bucks to do the same.
Frank

One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Frank! I'll post as soon as the new set arrives, and will have a quick turn-around on them so that this list can get moving.

Sean

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by donner:

Donner, I will ask you to sign up through 9.3x62
Alf. He will be receiving the discs soon I hope. He is circulating a list in Norway which will be better for you.

Frank.
The 2006 DVDs never reached the Norwegian shores as far as I know.
Is it to be understood that we can write it all off, or is there a misunderstanding/lost mail problem somwhere ?

If we have been dumped for one reason or another, it should be fair to be noticed, don´t you think?

We know that this is an offer out of generosity, and apreciate it as such, but as I said, an update should be most welcomed.

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of desmobob900ss
posted Hide Post
Robert Scott
62 Adams Street
Whitehall, NY 12887

Thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SC-Sportsman

Got them yet?

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet, but today's mail hasn't gotten here. I'm really hoping they come today; if so I will dup them and ship them back out tomorrow. Got called away on business the early part of next week, so if they're not in the mail today I'll get them turned around pretty quickly at the back half of next week.

One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The DVDs have still not arrived. Frank, did you get a chance to mail them after we talked on the phone?

thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list

Phillip Woods
23108 Royale Lane
Barton MD, 21521

Thanks
Phil

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."

Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any update on where the dvds are?

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

One of Us
Picture of SC-Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for them... Frank and I talked on the phone a few weeks ago and he was going to mail them to me the next day. Something must have interfered with his plans; they never showed up here.

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Dave Snellstrom
12488 S Blaney Rd
Peyton, CO 80831

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Appears to be a black hole between CA & SC that keeps sucking the discs in!

Confused

Any sign of them? CRYBABY

DRSS

Posts: 122 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote