THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Luangwa Valley Lion -- Stealth Cam Adventures?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luangwa Valley Lion -- Stealth Cam Adventures?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted
Imagine my surprise when I sat down to watch the latest Dangerous Game and it turned out to be Stealth Cam Adventures, lion hunting in Zambia. After they "harvested" a hippo for bait they took a lion from a machan.

I know next to zip about lions so I was curious if anyone saw the show and had an opinion on the lion.

This was almost as much fun as finding that what the DVR shows as Safari Hunters' Journal is really Elk Hunter's Journal or something similar. That has happened the last two weeks... Roll Eyes

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just did the same thing.

It didn't bother me as much as the elk hunting instead of Safari Hunter's Journal though.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Maybe no one else saw it?

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw it, but wasnt disappointed since Dangerous Game has been nothing but reruns so far this season.

DRSS

Posts: 1167 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Did anyone agree or disagree with their assessment of the lion they shot?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well they said he was an old one and i cant prove otherwise, but he didnt have all that much of a mane.

DRSS

Posts: 1167 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote