THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Favor to ask of those going to RSA this year.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favor to ask of those going to RSA this year.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Haven't been posting much lately, but I've been around.

I went through the last of the North Forks that I had. I know Bridger Custom in RSA makes a similar flat nose solid to the one that was being made by North Fork, and would like to get ahold of a few boxes. If anyone that will be in RSA this year wouldd be willing to pick up a few boxes, and ship them to me upon your return I would appreciate hearing from you.

Rhys

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rhys:

I believe you might be getting your bullet makers mixed up. Bridger was in WY or MT and they have stopped production as did Northfork.

www.gscustom.co.za is going strong and makes a fantastic driving band FN solid. They are readily available here in the states through AR member Neal @ www.custombrassandbullets.com and AR member Yukon Delta (I don't know his website).

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.

RCG

Posts: 1132 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your right I got it flipped around. GS Custom is who I was looking for.

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rhys,

If you are still out of pocket, I can help you. Will be hunting birds in RSA (near Pietersburg/Polokwane) after Zim hunt in July. Get them to the lodge where we are staying or to Safari Taxidermy and I will bring them in, no problem. I don't think we will have time to go looking for them.

General offer: we are licenced importers so if anyone wants ammo, firearms, or barrels imported we can do it. We import from Chapuis in France, Frankonia in Germany, and Marocchi in Italy. But not an issue to work with any other country.

If there is enough demand, I can bring in a boatload of these bullets. However, recognize that air freight is spendy so they won't be cheap by the time they get here.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will probably be over in July in the Eastern cape and willing to bring some back if you would still be in need at that time. Near East London. I am in San Francisco area in the States.
Cam

Posts: 345 | Location: Cameroun, South Africa | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
You can order the GS Customs through Yukon Delta that posts on this Forum.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offers guys. I didn't know there were a couple of places bringing them in already. I end up contacting them directly, and see if the GS bullets shoot as well in my rifle as the NF's did.