Find
Notify
Tools

Back from Blaauwkrantz
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CBNHNTR
posted
Just returned from a 8 day plains game hunt with Blaauwkrantz Safaris in South Africa.

I have posted a rather long report with pictures in the Hunt report section.

We took a number of nice animals including my wifes 24.5" impala taken on the last day of the hunt and as her first animal taken of any kind.

I would highly recommend Blaauwkrantz and the Rudman family for anyone looking for a family friendly hunting experience.

Regards,

mario

Posts: 162 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Looks like Eric still has the touch!

Your son's Blaauwkrantz kudu is atypical -- even on both sides. Great job!

Posts: 4882 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Mario & wife... congrats on a fine hunt and will go and read your report...

Mike thumb

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 450/400 Jeffrey's
posted Hide Post
You pick a great area to take your family, and by the sounds of it, you had a great time. I've hunted there with Arthur Rudman, and it is kudu heaven for sure. Good for bushbuck, too.

The Eastern Cape outside of Port Elizabeth is nice country, and easy to get to. I'd recommend this area for any family as there is plenty to do apart from hunting if you desire.

Posts: 142 | Location: Dreaming of Luangwa | Registered: 23 August 2007Reply With Quote