New
Find
Notify
Tools

AWESOME LION CHARGE VIDEO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
If he did not drink, HE DO NOW

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This video is a disgusting example (IMHO) of a canned lion hunt (probably in South Africa). You can even see the utility poles in the background. Not a wild lion. Some poor old lion put into a fenced enclosure for the "brave" visiting "sportsman" to "hunt". This video has been covered on these forums before.

Direct link to the video:
http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/huntlion.wmv

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hhmag
posted Hide Post
Yep, crap video of a crap hunt, hammered to death here. Believe it or not, that was originally an add for their hunts, Hunter's Unlimited and Colorado Hunting Expeditions, I think. Wonder if they sold any hunts off that video? God I hope not!

Hair, not Air!
Rob Martin

Posts: 395 | Location: Florida's Fabulous East Coast | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
The Hunters Unlimited fellows that shot this video are no longer a company. They split and have gone their seperate ways. The PH's name in the clip is Randy Westraadt from Bloemfontein, RSA. He is though still hunting, under what name I do not know.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was sent the lion video by one of my guys on the rig. I spoiled it for him when I showed him the fence in the background. I can just imagine the Goober saying, "Honey you stan right behind me I'll protec you frum that there frocious lion". I wish the guy had have been hammered instead of almost hammered.

The videos I like are like the woman taking that buffalo charge that was linked from AR, and the AR leopard going after the Game guy when being relocated and released. That leopard knew from the git-go who had poked him with the stick, where he was, and how he was going to get to him, and he did it faster than the camera could follow. No attempt to escape, his whole focus was get the man. I admire everything about that animal. He didn't care about the truck, the cage, freedom, the other people. He just wanted pay-back.

Posts: 13860 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote