THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Left hand Legend stocks and rifles

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Left hand Legend stocks and rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted
Quote:

Got this message from D'Arcy Echols and his permission to spread it around. I'm very pleasantly surprised that he remembered since I asked them about this several months ago.

From D'Arcy -

I have finally 100% commited to building my Left Hand Legend mold as I have taken deposits for Complete Left Hand Legend Rifles. The stocks will also be availible sometime this spring. You will be able to use a right or left handed Model 70 or Montana 1999 action for those guys to grew up shooting a right handed bolt but want a true left hand designed stock.

Left handers - rejoice!

I ordered a left-handed Legend from D'Arcy a couple of months ago. He told me that my order made two firm orders, so we were "forcing" him to take the left-handed "legend" stocks off the back burner and actually make them. He'd already made a stock for the mold from McMillan - just had to checker it. He told me that mine will be ready for "fitting" at SCI Reno, so they should be available by then.

Jeff

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jeff bad choice of words. I realize the lefty's aren't yet available. My bad.

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Unless things have changed recently, both the right hand and now left hand "Legend" stocks are available as "components".

Chuck

Thank you for the correction.

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Unless things have changed recently, both the right hand and now left hand "Legend" stocks are available as "components".

Chuck

The lefties aren't available "yet". The righties are - my friend is having a .338 made by Mark Penrod on one of the righties right now. Jeff

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote