Find
Notify
Tools

Off Topic Grt-Grnd-Father
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted
Just became a Great-Grandfather last night. A 7 lb 12oz baby girl. My grandson is already worried that I'm going to help her become a tomboy and to teach her to shoot. thumb

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you GGF...You will have to show us photos of your new hunting buddy in Dallas in January.. beer

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I'll be there! (Now if I can only find that ad for the pink-stocked .22 Chipmunk rifle).

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Prof 242,

I have a starter rifle for her. Our paths will cross in the next few years. Just remind me.

By the time my step-daughter was ten she had two rifles, two pistols and a shotgun.

The hell with college funds, give the kids guns! They'll learn a lot more about responsibility, discipline, and the unadulterated joy of making ground squirrels explode than they would in eight years of college.

Mr. Bad Example

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote