THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What Gear do you have way too much of...and don't care?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Gear do you have way too much of...and don't care?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Pairs of British and top European shotguns and vintage port and never the twain shall meet!

Sadly gone are the days in Europe when you could enjoy a glass of port during the morning break on shoot day!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2327 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Charlie you are welcome to come to Spain. The port goes on my side.
In Spain we are not savages and a glass ot two og good wine are not only socially acceptable but welcome to calm the nerves for those high partridges.

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gotogirl3:
A girl can never have too many guns or too many pairs of shoes!

gotogirl3, You're every man's dream! But Im married. Smiler

Good on 'ya!! Keep on collecting...

35 Whelens.

I love this caliber & cartridge! I think because they are only offered sporadically by the gunmakers, that when I find a good one, I can't seem to pass it up. I guess it's the psychological principle of 'intermittent reinforcement'. I sold my pushfeed 35s, and I still have more than I'll ever use. But that is by design. What is the expression, ' One is none, and two is one'. I'm afraid mine is more like 'Ten is nine'... Big Grin

Posts: 2624 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote