THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What hunting/shooting shows are available online

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What hunting/shooting shows are available online
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted
dumped the sat dish last month.

curious what everyone has found online worth watching.

I do like Field Sports Britain.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I'm slated to do the same at the end of July
I'm so tired of them not giving me my choices without hundreds of other worthless channels
So I'm done even if it means not being able to watch my shows
DVD's from now on

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Our sat bill had crept up to about $145 per month.

Not even close to worth it.

Amazon prime and Netflix combined are about 20 per month.
Gonna add Hulu later

one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad I never paid a penny for any of this shit.Nothing beats a hunt report video.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
get yourself a roku. i prefer the roku to apple TV.

i'm not sure what the latest model is, but the roku 3 has a port on the remote for headphones that will mute the tv, that works great when the wife and friends are chatting so loud in the other room i can't hear the tv.

on the roku you can find lots of hunting stuff. just search for sports channels. carbon TV is one of my favorites. some are available for a small monthly or yearly subscription as well. i had wild tv for a year for $36 with tons and tons of shows.

cutting the cable easily saves us $1k/year and my employer pays for half of the internet bill, so our entertainment/internet bill is pretty low these days. the only time i miss it is live sports, but you can usually find those as well.

a la carte channels for tv is the future, i can't wait!

Posts: 783 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Tube has lots of hunting shows to subscribe to.

Find one vid about hunting and it will link to many more. Some are amateur and some are the biggest names in the business.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1618 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
new from the Outdoor Ch/Sportsman Ch group -
www.myoutdoortv.com

I think it is $4.99/month

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim is correct. Outdoor Channel has a new option for streaming hunting content called MOTV. Many of your favorite hunting shows are now available on the go and without cable or Dish. My Outdoor TV allows you to stream your favorite shows anywhere at any time.

If you sign up before July 1 and use the promo code "Tracks" when you sign up, you'll receive the first month for only 99 cents. Here's the link you can use to sign up below:

http://bit.ly/1WR2Y9G

-Dave

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave and Tim,
Many cable providers have dropped my normal Outdoor channels. AT&T and Comcast don't carry as standard now (not in my area anyway)
It pisses me off. I'm glad many of you are putting content out there at a nominal price.
I'll sign up. Well worth it

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
$9.99 per month after the intro month

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
Tim is correct. Outdoor Channel has a new option for streaming hunting content called MOTV. Many of your favorite hunting shows are now available on the go and without cable or Dish. My Outdoor TV allows you to stream your favorite shows anywhere at any time.

If you sign up before July 1 and use the promo code "Tracks" when you sign up, you'll receive the first month for only 99 cents. Here's the link you can use to sign up below:

-Dave

Why limited for US/CAN ?

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's not limited. Anyone in the world with internet can get it, and Tracks Across Africa. Our cameramen in Africa were just watching an episode. But to get the 99 cent promo, you must join before July 1, and use promo code TRACKS.
Happy some of our overseas friends can now see our stuff.

Dave Fulson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please guys - subscribe to our youtube channel for "Vision Quest". Again, you can do so from anywhere in the world.

Colorado Mule Deer - 2015 (Aaron)

https://youtu.be/C2NIcHHqQtI

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I will take a YouTube Chanel any day over the Outdoor Channel on TV.

I have not been able to sit and watch much on the OC because of their endless adverts - mostly about the Outdoor Channel itself.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And then there is all the whispering...

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:

-Dave

This is great. One of the main reasons I haven't cut the cord yet was losing a few hunting shows. Any idea if there will be an Roku/Apple TV app/channel?

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The problem I have is the gigabyte download limit on my internet service. Out in the sticks you are pretty much stuck with Excede or Hughesnet satellite internet service- both of which put download limits on monthly plans. Even a midrange plan( about $100/ month) only allows maybe 20 gigabytes of download before speed drops to zilch. With normal web surfing, and mails, etc, that goes quickly, especially if you have to download periodic updates for your phone, tablet, home computer OS
etc.Try downloading a 4K movie on Netflix and 1/3 of your monthly "allowance" is gone in 2 hours. Standard high def is almost a data hungry.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobby7321:

This is great. One of the main reasons I haven't cut the cord yet was losing a few hunting shows. Any idea if there will be an Roku/Apple TV app/channel?

MOTV isn't planning on having a ROKU or Apple TV channel anytime soon, but there are some good hunting channels on ROKU currently, such as Carbon TV. We're actually launching a Safari Classics channel on ROKU within the next 10 days.

Dave Fulson

One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
for those of you with apple tv or roku and wanting to watch things that you can't get on those platforms, you can always watch on your phone or tablet and tether to your device, and watch it on your TV that way.

Posts: 783 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooperjd:
for those of you with apple tv or roku and wanting to watch things that you can't get on those platforms, you can always watch on your phone or tablet and tether to your device, and watch it on your TV that way.

Sometimes, but not always. Depending on the type of integrated media player the website is using.

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Looks like Fieldsportsbritian has a new African channel