THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Mark Sullivan is Back at SCI Reno show!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan is Back at SCI Reno show!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
That's right---Mark Sullivan was again selling his wares at Reno! I asked him, "hey Mark I thought you were thrown out of SCI convention this year".

He stated well, I just called up the SCI ethics board members and told them that I was now THE NEW STAR PH FOR OUT OF AFRICA SAFARIS!--------and I was immediately given booth space! animal stir animal

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he made that up!!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Mark must have gotten a new lawyer too.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cheap shot!

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
It had to happen. jumping

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Chick:
Cheap shot!

the best kind lol

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote