THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Andre Esterhouizen?? Matupula hunters Zim

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andre Esterhouizen?? Matupula hunters Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was informed this morning by the PH I was supposed to hunt with in April on a 19 day ellie\buff hunt in zim that he will not be able to do the hunt. Andre is to be the substitute. I am curious if anyone here knows or has ever hunted with Andre who is a PH with Matupula, Mark Butchers company. I have not spoke to Butcher yet about this but will tomorrow, just wanted some info on Andre as I do not know him.

Thanks

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I thought Andre (Junior) was hunting with my group? Confused

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Andre ( Chappy ) Jnr is still on with us Adam, Andre Snr works for Matupula Smiler

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote