THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Africa and how fast the bush changes after some rain !!!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Africa and how fast the bush changes after some rain !!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
I am always amazed at how fast the bush changes – but the other day I drove past a spot where just ten days before I had taken a photo of some buffalo and I was shocked at how fast it had turned green !

This is the first pic taken on the 21st November

This second pic was taken on the 1st December

of course not EXACTLY the same spot but within a few yards !

So for those of you who often ask how different Africa looks between green season and dry season here it is !!!

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Ivan that’s an amazing transformation. I drove down to the Zambezi Valley mid-November and all was brown, hot and somewhat desolate. On the way out ~2 weeks later it looked like a completely different country, with people buzzing about everywhere. Pretty neat to see.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Same here.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amazing!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have been in Zim before during the "transformation". It happens within a couple of weeks, like Ivan has pointed out, and it is simply amazing. Big Grin