THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A list of things to use with all of your anti-hunting friends and relatives

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A list of things to use with all of your anti-hunting friends and relatives
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted
Another recent post in African Big Game got me thinking about all of the things that humans use from animals in our daily lives. I am posting a list of things that all people use that comes from cows, pigs and sheep. Take a look at the list. It might even blow your mind. Then use it with all of your anti-hunting friends and relatives. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
What if you don't have any antihunting friends or relatives?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trust me, you'll eventually find someone you can use it on! Maybe neighbors, co-workers, people at the airport or grocery store. . . . . . . . . Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Excellent
Everyone has anti hunting friends, especially when you mention elephant hunting
Works every time

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortuntaly I'm too ole and senile to remember a list that long.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PRINT IT OUT. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting UEB, I can already see a few eyes widening. It will be a shocker for most of them. tu2

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
I wonder how hard it would be to find someone who is an anti-hunter in my neighbourhood and nail the list to his forehead? Hhmm!

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the Vegans, PETA and others of that ilk who have a disdain for anything connected to the use of and/or consumption of animals! They're all hypocrites when you view the list! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
PRINT IT OUT. Big Grin

Actually, if it was in text format it might be quite useful.

Can do?

Posts: 861 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Text format? If it requires retyping the list and reposting, then no, unless someone wants to do that and repost. Sorry. Volunteers? Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i don't worry about it. i just tell them to KMA and move on...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13399 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
i don't worry about it. i just tell them to KMA and move on...

I like your style, but if they dont like meat............ lol

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
I no longer waste my time with such folks. Someone much smarter than I am -- a fellow named Sydney Smith (1771-1845) -- had it figured out a couple of centuries ago when he said:

"Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out."

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Got that right.
Never reasoned with antihunters, always said " I like to kill and eat animals and I'm loving every minute of it " and they go away quickly.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote