New
Find
Notify
Tools

The upside and the downside
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well, I got my airline reservations made for the end of May,2013 out of Albuquerque (if the world doesn't end on the 22nd of Dec) to...........HARARE!!!
Booked another hunt with Chifuti and will see if I can find a suitable buffalo, might get lucky and find a huge bull and possibly a sable.
Anybody going about then? Upside? I'm going again. Downside? It's another 11 months
Rick

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I'll be in Dande East in April. We'll just miss each other.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be in the DSA in April, close but no cigar.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, Todd
You could always postpone YOUR hunt for a month....
Hope you have a good time.
Last time I went, Clint had to take it easy on me because of a motorcycle wreck. I am staying inside a bubble this year so as not to repeat it.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
I'll be in the DSA in April, close but no cigar.

What days and with which PH Marty? I'll be with Buzz but I don't remember if it's the first 2 weeks or the 2nd 2 weeks at this point.

Sounds like we may overlap a bit.

One of Us
Picture of fvh40
posted Hide Post
Two guys from Texas flying in at the end of MAY to hunt Eastern Cape

PH 47/2015 EC
HC 16/2015 EC
Ferdi Venter
ferdiventer@gmail.com
http://www.ferdiventerhunting.com

Nature at your doorstep

Posts: 305 | Location: SA Eastern Cape | Registered: 20 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd-
I'll be hunting with Buzz, as well. For sure an overlap, my first hunting day is April 10, 14 days for leopard and tuskless.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
Todd-
I'll be hunting with Buzz, as well. For sure an overlap, my first hunting day is April 10, 14 days for leopard and tuskless.

Yea, looks like a bit of overlap. I was thinking my days were 1-10 which conflicts with yours. I must have a few days toward the end of March. I told Buzz that I'm flexible on the days so I can move either direction, before or after. I remember his saying that he was back to back with me and another client. Must be the two of us. I'm sure he has it all planned out!

I did the 14 day Leopard and Tuskless with CMS last June but in Makuti. You'll have a good one as you know.