THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What happened to Arnold Payne and Impala African Safaris

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to Arnold Payne and Impala African Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The website has been down for weeks. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Posts: 12018 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully something painful and very very terminal.

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Any of the lawsuits still pending?

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
None . Let's just say it was not a profitable exercise for him.

Posts: 12018 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Damn I sent him a $50k deposit for a lion and elephant hunt at some place called mana pools !!!!

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Comedian

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Comedian

He will show up - there is a sucker born every minute and he will be waiting for them.

Hopefully someone does a search on ar and finds out what a scumbag he is. Also hope hsc bans him from their show,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of chupacabra
posted Hide Post
Sir Lawrence,you just couldn't stand it!....well one thing A.P. understands the definition of self inflection is a real bitch! Now... on the other hand look,how many incredible people that represent the hunters we've meet thru B/^&* process we went through!! Have a lot more to say but showing restraint.........Gordo!

Posts: 9 | Location: so. california | Registered: 03 May 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:

Damn I sent him a $50k deposit for a lion and elephant hunt at some place called mana pools !!!!

Mike

Liar! You're too cheap to send Anyone $50,000!!!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
quote:
quote:

Mike

True on cheap Cool

But I do often send $50k and more to this guy called Uncle Sam. But he has guns and dogs and drones and nuclear subs and on and on and he likes his cut of the loot so to say Big Grin

To Arnold Payne I would not give him a single zim dollar.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just pulling your leg Mike! Someone has to give you grief and Larry isn't holding up his end. hilbily

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

He faxed the check.....

Posts: 10264 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

He faxed the check.....

In my African financial dealings I always provide my bank info and credit card info. But the focus is on bank info, account number, wiring. Just now I am doing a big deal with this Nigerian chief and former minister who has money stuck in a bank. Will pay for many hunts with Arnold Payne. dancing

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to page 13 of the November issue of Safari Times, Both Arnold Payne and Impala African Safaris were expelled from SCI after a full ethics investigation.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to page 13 of the November issue of Safari Times, Both Arnold Payne and Impala African Safaris were expelled from SCI after a full ethics investigation.

Wow - Getting kicked out of the sci - that requires some serious ethical violations.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not know the details Mike. It would be interesting to know.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wow - Getting kicked out of the sci - that requires some serious ethical violations.

Mike

He bloody well got what he deserved!

Now SCI should start on the idiots who pay $100,000 for a captured buffalo, and the so called PHs who thrive selling them to crooks from Wall Street!

Of course, nothing is going to happen, as most of the highly placed INNER CIRCLE members would have to give up their so called trophies, because most have been gotten in this despicable manner!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67392 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote