THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    carters W.A.R - Wild Animal Response- Trailer

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

carters W.A.R - Wild Animal Response- Trailer
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
good evening all -
just back after filming our last and final episode for season one of carters W.A.R.- an episode where we explored the lion cattle conflict in various parts of africa -

it was a vertical learning curve for me new style of filming , very different equipment and a very lengthy process , but i think you will enjoy the final product -

i am sorry i have been so inactive on AR this season , its been a busy one for sure and a season with a difference , i ended up slowing down the guiding to spend more time with the kids and this project started to get a life of its own - sadly i saw and experienced some very harsh stuff - stuff that strengthens the resolve to do as much as one can to try and help expose the issues and support those engaged with the solutions on the front line ...

possibly the most memorable and at the same time humbling thing about filming the series was getting to know the incredible people on the front line who fight the fight every day often pushing hugely long hours on small budgets- its an honor to represent them ...and i hope that by highlighting whats truly happening that will in some way translate into support for these folks -

We will air the first episode on Outdoor Channel on the 28th December

thank you for watching - hope the link works Smiler

https://vimeo.com/146977155

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't wait!!!

I've been seeing some of the previews on the Outdoor channel and it looks great.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Some earlier discussion of the show. I highly commend it and sincerely hope that it ultimately makes its way on to one of the major cable channels. Very well done.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Job! Looking forward to the new show.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Project. Too bad it is on the Outdoor Channel. Compare that with the slander piece running in multiples on HBO by Bryant Gumbel. But it has to start somewhere. I commend the effort and lets begin the great push back.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looking very forward to enjoying this show!

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will be watching for sure Ivan....
Sounds like more great work drawing attention to major issues in a positive way

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Watched the trailer. Excellent! The antis have already attacked Ivan. We need to bury them with our comments to the trailer!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great job Ivan!

Posts: 1819 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Well done Ivan. We have never meet but I sat next to your wife on the Delta flight to Johannesburg in 2012. Nice family. I shared your trailer on FB and look forward to watching.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Looks very good and promising hope to see the show someday in SA

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks excellent and exactly what is needed in todays world. Well produced and an excellent message examining the whole issue of wildlife and Africa. Look forward to the episodes and sharing it with others, both hunters and non hunters.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 782 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just watched the trailer. Great show. Much, much more interesting and important than any of that other "reality" crap on TV now. Seems like a natural for a larger network to pick up. Hope so because I don't get the OC. Best wishes Ivan.
kh

Posts: 247 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
I am really looking forward to this one!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote