THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Philandering PH's - The Cassanovas of the Hunting world
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philandering PH's - The Cassanovas of the Hunting world
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A friend of me has a interessting russian ex gf. she has had extensively rifle practice and pistol teaching from her father and grandfather through the years . Her grandfather was a sniper during the war and he still hunts men and beast in the regions of Russia where he lives. Its gangs of loonies and ex millitary that can infiltrate rural areas and then after awhile strike .

They tried that under Beslan school tragedy on a neighbour village, 300 chechens and other mercs attacked the village where she and her father lived. together with the village people they fought them back , she got 22 kia terrs, 6 probable with custom russian match rifles her grandfather had been presented with from the Soviet gov in 6.5x54R .

Plus she is also good in cqb also. So i dont think PHs would try to chat her up ...

Currently im writing on a story that is "after" Francis maccomber setting , why it happend and what happens else. have gotten good review from some hunt writers on the process.

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
i found out that my 2nd wife's psychiatrist was screwing her, while i paid for him to "treat" her depression.

I bet she was smiling when she came out that office. Man was doing his job.

Posts: 305 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by African Hunters Quest:
I imagine there must be a few funny stories about that have come about over the years. I seem to recall a while back a story about a chap in a leopard blind that did not end well for him.
I suppose it must work both ways when Khaki fever gets the better of some.

Like most people, if they did everything some say they did, I doubt much hunting was ever done.

Seriously, on my 2nd trip, I had my daughter with me. I reminded her PH that I am a lousy shot and would likely wound him putting him through a long recovery only to find me there when he got out of the hospital. I had no problems at all.

Posts: 10302 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PerH:
A friend of me has a interessting russian ex gf. she has had extensively rifle practice and pistol teaching from her father and grandfather through the years . Her grandfather was a sniper during the war and he still hunts men and beast in the regions of Russia where he lives. Its gangs of loonies and ex millitary that can infiltrate rural areas and then after awhile strike .

They tried that under Beslan school tragedy on a neighbour village, 300 chechens and other mercs attacked the village where she and her father lived. together with the village people they fought them back , she got 22 kia terrs, 6 probable with custom russian match rifles her grandfather had been presented with from the Soviet gov in 6.5x54R .

Plus she is also good in cqb also. So i dont think PHs would try to chat her up ...

"Ex" - she single?
PM me with the contact details, pls! Cool

- Lars/Finland

A.k.a. Bwana One-Shot

Posts: 552 | Location: Finland | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Not in Africa but I have seen the wife of a PH sneak into another PH's tent well after everyone was in bed. I was sitting outside the tent having a smoke.

A PH I used once in Africa was very apologetic when he merely "winked" at my wife once, as he thought I might get the wrong idea. I didn't even notice the wink. He had a crease on his scalp from a client's bullet too from a previous safari ...

Per allegations years later he went out with a client and "wife swapped". At the end of the safari BOTH women left with the client.

The sordid stories are endless ...

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Ref finding a copy of "The Macomber Affair":

I have one; if you want a copy PM me as I'll have to copy my "copy" and it may not be all that great--the one I have is OK but a little grainy.

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1551 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RCG:
I agree with JBrown. I have a signed copy of "Wheel of Life". By far one of the worst books on Africa and an absolute waste of money.

+1. Bad book; lack of class. Poor show all round. Spend any time in Kenya as a non-tourist even now and you'll meet dozens like him.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote