New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re:Saeed's video-Tanz 2004-USA list
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have not heard anything about the videos-USA list lately,who has any of the copies,are they following a list still?
Would like to see it,as I've heard so much about it.
Thanks Fernando

Posts: 66 | Location: Bethel New York USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fernando, were you put onto a list. If so please let me know which one or run a search as I believe I posted the mailing list as well as including one with each mailing. Hopefully someone can look on the list to verify where you are in line.

Would others who have the copies please let us know where we are. Harry has just sent it to CA. Lets hear it guys.
thank you,
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a copy and need and address to send it.

Thanks

Mike

Posts: 1878 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Do you have a list of who needs to send you the address? What list number are you on?
Will you send me a pm with the informations please.
Thanks,
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Hey Frank!~

I'd like to see this video, is it possible to get on the list?

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have started another list but need to track down the two sets which are unaccounted for. I will try to notify you by next week.
Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is/are the list[s] for the US videos?
I did ask to be on it, but have never heard any more about it.

Les

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too was placed on the list but it has been such a long time past that I had given up hope!

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nickudu
Placed a reply to Frank Martinez,also my adress was on it,the message got on the thread,but is gone now,any particular reason?
Anyhow, Frank I looked for the list but can't locate it now,I'll post my adress again.
Fernando Neves
1980 Route 17B
Bethel New York 12720
Thanks

Posts: 66 | Location: Bethel New York USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The original lists were posted on the old site. I also sent copies of the lists with each set of discs. I have copies also but have been pretty wrapped up. I am still waiting for contact for two sets.
I have started a new list with names of those who contacted me sometime ago- Eyedoc, you are on it, and will be posting that and getting them out next week sometime.
Frank

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fernando:
Nickudu
Placed a reply to Frank Martinez,also my adress was on it,the message got on the thread,but is gone now,any particular reason?

To what are you referring, Fernando?

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote