New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Now under 12 hrs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Say hello from Bob and June Clark to Vaughan and Patricia and have him drop me an E-mail when he can. Good luck you will love it -a leopard killed a gemsbok bull that we saw in a distressed condition and fed boldly on it for three days. We couldn't shoot it because he didn't have any unused quota an you were yet to come so do me a favor and kill it so I can live vicariously by your trip--again good luck!!

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now under 12 hrs to lift off. It will be a long trip but well worth it. Will meet Vaughan in Windhoek and have dinner (Joe's Beer House) with VFR and his spouse Tuesday evening, spend the night in Windhoek and head to the consession on Wed morn to look for MR Spots. and other assorted game.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a safe journey and absurdly good hunting luck!

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a great trip. I am considering Vaughan for next year, in fact he may already have me penciled in September. It will be great to hear how the trip goes, weather and game wise, since this is the time I may book in 05.

Posts: 1492 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck, and be safe my friend.

Dulcinea

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote