Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Jines' Ammo Corsage
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
Many of you consider Hunter Mike Jines as a personal hero. That is why this new product will be of interest to you.

The Elephant Hunters Press obtained an exclusive photo of Mike Jines' new and improved double magnum combo wrist ammunition carrier and corsage.

Guaranteed to be just the thing to facilitate reloading when running from elephant, while smelling great too.

Hunter Jines was unavailable for comment. Repeated phone calls to Jines' manservant, Valentino, were not answered.

Keep posted for further developments and product updates.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19366 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . and they are Green/LEED compliant. Makes a perfect Prom Corsage too, if the date gets a little too frisky, lock and load.

What do you mean "[m]any"?

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys should be on Comedy Central!

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Verrrry sexy! Meow!

animal

~Ann

Posts: 19557 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Will there be a limited edition, signed version of these? If so, sign me up...

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
Will there be a limited edition, signed version of these? If so, sign me up...

...me too...if it comes with a signed 8X10 glossy.

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Antlers,

I think that is called evidence...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Completely in favor of the flower but the girlie caliber ammunition is a little off putting.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
In elephant hide, $125 shipped.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16653 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I like it. But I do have one concern for casual wear.

Doesn't it set off the metal detectors in government buildings and airports? rotflmo

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13653 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
These are already being marketed heavily in Europe for the convenience of hunters and the Der letzte Biss tribute.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Er! Shouldn't it be a solid?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
That's just the cutest lil ol thang!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Hot!

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any color options?

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Will prefers the hot pink. It matches the garter belt that he wears with his knickers. Someone also said that in those sleeveless photos it appears that he shaves his armpits too. Disturbing. Very disturbing.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you make one that fits the upper thigh? That'd go nice with Will's butter cup shorts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Based on this wikipedia article, we could have a full fledged bush telegraph making feelings known., this beats mood rings six ways from Sunday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_flowers
Quite frankly, applying some of this stuff to certain of our members just, well, gives me the heebi-jeebies.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will prefers the hot pink. It matches the garter belt that he wears with his knickers. Someone also said that in those sleeveless photos it appears that he shaves his armpits too. Disturbing. Very disturbing.

Just hought I would share one of Will's early pics as he was "cutting his teeth" as an ele hunter.

http://s181.photobucket.com/al...iew¤t=Will.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37878 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
You are all jealous because Will was wearing "Daisy Dukes" before they became the in thing. Cool

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't wait 'till we are seeing them in the classifieds in Elephant skin rotflmo

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping jumping jumping

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
I can't wait 'till we are seeing them in the classifieds in Elephant skin rotflmo

This is a damn funny thread and that was REALLY funny!

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
When they are in season, we prefer Blue Bonnets!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Be sure to watch next week's Dancing with the Stars episode. I understand that Bristol Palin is planning to wear one while dancing the salsa. I do not want to give the routine away but I understand that she plucks the flower from the wrist band with her teeth in the middle of a dip. Unclear if she will be wearing one of Will's pink salsa outfits. Tune in for more . . .

Mike