New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Airline Reservations
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Do yourself a big favor and give Kathi of World Travel Mart a call at 708-425-3552. She's a regular here. You won't find a more knowledgeable travel agent when it comes to African travel. You'll be in great hands.

Posts: 74 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Do yourself a big favor and give Kathi of World Travel Mart a call at 708-425-3552. She's a regular here. You won't find a more knowledgeable travel agent when it comes to African travel. You'll be in great hands.

Ditto.

Posts: 3993 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AKJD
posted Hide Post
I have put down the deposit and have the dates for my first African Safari in Namibia next August. I would like to make my flight arrangements as soon a practical. Options could include a flight from Fairbanks to Germany to Namibia or to the Lower 48 to SA to Namibia. How far in advance do you normally make your flight arrangements? I will probably be going through an agency. Thanks for any help. Now, if August would only hurry up and get here.

JD

Posts: 323 | Location: Fairbanks AK | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote