THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    2 Eskimos booked with CHIFUTI,thru Safari Classics

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 Eskimos booked with CHIFUTI,thru Safari Classics
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of white north
posted
Thanks to Safari Classics, my Dad and I are booked with Chifuti for Buffalo and Elephant. Our hunt is not untill june 2011, but I am excited,as if we are leaving Zimbabwe tomorrow. From the land of the Polar Bear, to the land of the Elephant. Can not wait, hopefully by then I will know how to post pictures on AR.

Posts: 126 | Location: Arviat, Nunavut, CANADA | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

I'm booked for 11 and 12. Seems like it will never get here.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
Congratulations.

I'm booked for 11 and 12. Seems like it will never get here.

Dang will did they give you a two fer??
Go get them...

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Good luck on your hunt and be sure to give us updates.

The Chifuti guys are first rate and Dave Fulson will give you all the advice you want. I hunted Dande North with them in 2008 and had great success on buffalo and tuskless.

If you go to SCI Reno you can talk to Andrew Dawson and Paul Smith as well.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Wise choice...Safari Classics and Chifutti, as these guys are first rate and all real pros.

Hope you get aclimated. One of my best experiences was out of Gjoa Haven.

Elton Rambin
Mail/Ship: 1802 Horse Hollow Rd.
Barksdale, Texas 78828
Phone: 479 461 3656
Ranch: 830-234-4366
Check our Hunt & Class Schedule
at
www.ftwoutfitters.com

4 Rules of Gun Safety
1/ Treat all guns as though they are loaded.
2/ Never point the muzzle at anything you do not want to shoot.
3/ Do not put your finger on trigger until your sights are on target and you are ready to shoot.
4/ Be sure of your target and safe background.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
white north

Arviat really isn't all that North buddy. You need to come up here to the Mackenzie Delta! Big Grin

Chifuti is going to be sick of all us Northerners by the time we're done with them...I leave for their camp in Chewore South July 15th.

As a shot in the dark, PM me if you have a Reg #.

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
White North
We are looking forward to hosting you guys on a great safari..glad you took the plunge ! Big Ugly, your hunt is coming up pretty quick . Hunting has been great and the bush is still thick, but will be beginning to thin pretty soon. You'll have a great time. Paul and Elton, thanks for the nice comments.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote