New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophies from mozambique
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Trying to get trophies from mozambique to life form in South Africa and quote is as high as shipping back to the states. Life Form Is trying to assist using their forwarder. Their fees are half.

Anyone else face difficulties with trophies in Mozambique?

Posts: 402 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kambaku
posted Hide Post
I have a shipment underway now. Who did you hunt with?

Posts: 60 | Location: Indianapolis, only because that's where the check came from! | Registered: 21 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
it took me over a year to get my Moz trophies out and shipped to Life Form- and the same money as the final product shipment to the US.... good luck

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13386 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The highest and worst costs I have ever experienced was in Moz going to RSA. The fees just add one thing to another and it takes forever to get your stuff out.

Posts: 259 | Location: Marietta, Georgia | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
took a year

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trophies are in Chimoio and I want to get them to Maputo so Lifeform can collect them there. No reason why one company is twice the rate of someone else. My fault for not looking into this before hand.

Posts: 402 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just done the same thing.

10 animals and we are down just over 3.5k.
Almost 2 years.

Your balls are in a jar.

It is a total joke. Never again.

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote