Tools

GunFree South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted
Gunfree South Africa website hacked.

http://www.gfsa.org.za/

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Now perhaps if you would explain what you were looking at the GFSA website for - (except to spit at your monitor, of course). jumping

Couldn't happen to nicer people. Smiler

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why didn't they make a CRIME FREE SOUTH AFRICA web site instead?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Why didn't they make a CRIME FREE SOUTH AFRICA web site instead?

Saeed: http://www.crimefree.co.za/ Wink

Posts: 1091 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Ja Boet!! Ukraine has a war on the go. +/-3000 people killed. No war in South Africa, yet the new crime stats show for a TWELVE MONTH period, 17000 CITIZENS MURDERED!!!

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfr...-statistics-20130920

Gun Free SA my arse, a chap can die here.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
    It is sad what's become of RSA. All those who were so vocal for a "New" South Africa are amazingly silent now.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
    It is sad what's become of RSA. All those who were so vocal for a "New" South Africa are amazingly silent now.

tu2

Screw Jimmy Carter! Damn the liberals for what they have done to South Africa!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:

I find that more and more I fail to find any South Africans who voted "YES" for a New South Africa in 1984. Could it be true that the (as mentioned by Scriptus) 17 000 murdered in one year - and also in preceding years were all, or mostly, YES-voters in 1984? That may explain why I nowadays so consistently fail to find anyone who voted YES in that fatal-outcome referendum! Big Grin

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

More and more I hear blacks complaining about the abysmal state of the "New" South Africa and the complete lawlessness of the land.

"We told you so; you just didn't listen" plays over and over in my head.

Little wonder why Namibia has become the new jewel of Africa...

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I find that more and more I fail to find any South Africans who voted "YES" for a New South Africa in 1984

Kinda like trying to find anybody that voted for Obama here in the States.....

God bless you South Africans.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

God bless you South Africans you Americans! .

Big Grin

Andrew McLaren

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember when lots of people favored the boycut in 70s and 80s against the "evil Whites".

Today the same people remain silent when confronted with the situation "new South africa"...

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Bren7X64 they say keep your friend close and your enemies even closer.

At the moment South african gun owners association (saga.org.za) has a case against them with regard to an advertisement they ran. So wanting to see if they still had it on the site. and Lo and behold their site is hacked and still remains hacked. It seems to be that way for over a week now

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Under normal circumstances I would say: Shoot all hackers! But, if the guy/girl who hacked gfsa's site will also hack PETA's site, he/she will deserve to be blindfolded before being shot! jumping

Andrew McLaren

One can cure:

One cannot cure:

One of Us
Picture of BwanaCole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
I find that more and more I fail to find any South Africans who voted "YES" for a New South Africa in 1984

God bless you South Africans.

I am a Texan, retired military, and a hunter. And, I voted for Obama. Not once, but twice.

Finding the answer you want does not depend on the question you ask. It depends on where you ask it.

Now, if you would like to make another ridicules political aspersion, please make it in the politics forum where it belongs.

H. Cole Stage III, FRGS
ISC(PJ), USN (Ret)

"You do not have a right to an opinion. An opinion should be the result of careful thought, not an excuse for it."

Harlan Ellison

" War is God's way to teach Americans geography." Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 378 | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
so how is that "change" working for you?? although i must admit the national debt certainly has changed.....but then everyone knows that's Bush's fault. sometimes( rarely) hackers can be a good thing, as in this case.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
How does the history in makings working for you bwana cole?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One thing is for sure, Obama is quickly "transforming" America. Unfortunately, he is transforming it into RSA. The question remains, is it by accident or by design...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Those liberals you speak about are now liberating the middle east.

And it's a fact, many who supported Obama in the past now realize they were naive. To wit, polls show that if the election took place a year later, Romney would have won. Those (and there are a good many) that still support Obama are aka "diehard liberals" who, in the main, support Obama because Castro is not an American politician.

The thing that shocked me about RSA is that the per capita real GDP did not rise to apartheid levels until about 2006. And even then, it's overstated because the "per capita" calculation does not take into account 10 million Zimbos, Mozzies, and Nigerians etc illegally living and working in RSA.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote