THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    is anyone coming to JIA or KMIA over the next month or two?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is anyone coming to JIA or KMIA over the next month or two?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Folks,

If there's anyone over in the US coming to Jo'burg or Nelspruit in the next month or two -and willing to do me a big favour, I'd be very grateful if you could contact me by e-mail please.......... I want to order a couple of goodies from Cabelas and they won't deliver to me here in Africa........Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You have email, Steve

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
George sadly can't help me as I'm in Botswana the day he flies into RSA.........anyone else out there coming my way?

One of Us
Picture of Sodakhntr
posted Hide Post
Have sent you a PM.

Ted

Posts: 152 | Location: China Spring, Texas | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve, I'll be getting to J'Berg on 4/15 if that's any help. I'm getting ready to send another Cabela's order myself. I'd be glad to help if I can.
Joe
jcsalmen@aol.com

Posts: 185 | Location: ohio | Registered: 13 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
steve

I will be in Jo'burg for 6 hours on April 1
I would be happy to help you.
Robert Johnson
Email jjohnson@alaska.net

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be in Joberg on 4-28 I have one day lay over. If you still need help let me know..Dangerous Dave

If your parents didn't have any children chances are you won't either.

Posts: 478 | Location: Davie Florida | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I'd like to say thank you to you all for so many kind offers of help. I've had the posts you see plus many PM's and emails from all over the USA. So many kind offers of help......it just goes to show what a wonderful thing this forum really is.

Thanks especially to Sodakhntr who will be bringing my new toys over for me.

Also an especially big thank you must go to our kind host for making it all possible.