THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Booking Air with "Top Business Class" ??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Booking Air with "Top Business Class" ??
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I was recently sucked into looking at an ad on my e-mail system ad border while viewing a YouTube video on the new 787-9...TOP Business Class.com headquartered in San Francisco.

They claim to be able to book very low fares in Business ad First class apparently using non-refundable or less than 60 days from Departure seats.

Their ad fares are pretty spectacular for Biz/First seats these days...most specifically to Europe for starters. I had an Africa trip quoted Seattle-JNB roundtrip and the first quote was $3900...but that didn't get me to the departure point in SFO or to my final destination in Zambia....so buying further tickets to complete the trip.

They claim to have been in business for 6 years and are very pleasant on the phone. So far no bookings.

I wonder if anyone on AR has had experience booking with them??

Thanks much, Have a GREAT Fourth!!

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No I have not. But I have used a company making similar claims. What they do is buy frequent flyer miles and use them to acquire tickets. It has worked for me. The discounts are deep.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I don't like the websites that make you put your phone number down to get any information but I'll probably check when Wifezilla and I fly to Europe next summer.

I tried CheapOAir and I found a better deal myself on Canada Air for business class than they offered on Turkish Air. Plus on Turkish Air I had to fly LAX to Istanbul and then to London. Coming home was London to Istanbul to LAX.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
That is interesting, they did NOT mention that, however there is one outfit called Destinations Travel that advertises a lot in SCI and DSC, Sports Afield magazines that do use purchased mileage. I have huge mileage balances and have had experts try to book seats, no luck!!...that's why I have been shopping alternatives. It is frustrating as I have airline employees flying on passes standby saying flights are "wide open!!"....Africa in September on Delta....
Can you share who you have used, feel free to PM me.
Thanks for your comments.

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Regular seats are just fine with me
Plenty of walking and standing and flight goes by pretty fast
Plus what I save is more to spend on trophy fees
Very simple math

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote