New
Find
Notify
Tools

new requirement
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i believe that the professional hunters association is contemplating a new requirement that would require clients to reveal whether or not they are using a blaser -if so they would be able to double fees to compensate

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sean is offering half price buffalo hunts for Blaser owners with Mark Sullivan!

The ear tags are guaranteed to have been removed at least 3 days before the commencement of the hunt.

All buffalo are given a choice of how the tags are removed! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68612 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

The ear tags are guaranteed to have been removed at least 3 days before the commencement of the hunt.

+1! LOL.

Plus what type 22cal bullet that he shoots them in the balls with!Wink

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:

+1! LOL.

Plus what type 22cal bullet that he shoots them in the balls with!Wink

I understand that CCI STINGERS are used exclusively for this purpose! rotflmo

Posts: 68612 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having seen two Blasers fail to lock into battery due to a small amount of dirt in the action (was a very dusty and windy August in Namibia) I figure that Darwin will eventually thin out the Blaser owners.

The other Blaser funny was a broken barrel bushing screw that kept the client shooting his 375 for everything. He developed quite a twitch by the end of the hunt.

Not sure which is more entertaining, Blasers or their owners... 2020

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
Having seen two Blasers fail to lock into battery due to a small amount of dirt in the action (was a very dusty and windy August in Namibia) I figure that Darwin will eventually thin out the Blaser owners.

The other Blaser funny was a broken barrel bushing screw that kept the client shooting his 375 for everything. He developed quite a twitch by the end of the hunt.

Not sure which is more entertaining, Blasers or their owners... 2020

Baretta Mike says shooting a Blaser makes everyone think you are "smart"!

See his post here:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...731018152#5731018152

Whistling

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did speak with a German client regarding his choice in Blasers. At least he was honest - He said he couldn't afford a real Mauser so he made a poor choice and stuck with it. Germans are funny that way...

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Blasers have been to Africa at least 5 trips and have Never let me down. They have accounted for several Cape Buff and a lot of plains game. Not sure I'm any smarter but do like the safety and accuracy they provide!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1112 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well if "smart" means unrefined and ill informed, then yes, I agree with Mike.

I did speak with a German client regarding his choice in Blasers. At least he was honest - He said he couldn't afford a real Mauser so he made a poor choice and stuck with it. Germans are funny that way...

A very decent Mauser won‘t cost more than a Blaser. That German was fooling you. BTW, I don‘t own any bolt rifles, I prefer double and single shot rifles.

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well if "smart" means unrefined and ill informed, then yes, I agree with Mike.

Opus

Ar credited investor and bullshit artist.

Claimed poverty as he could not afford a metal sig and had to use a plastic glock. A funding campaign was started but only Blair and I contribute $15 to that end.

The he is caught lying and bullshit on owning Dakota rifles

http://forums.accuratereloadin...1019521/m/2821053452

There are blaser guys who can afford a $8-10k gun and guys who can own Mossberg patriot and troll the internet claiming to be experts Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell you what Mike I will produce pictures of my safe including thee full custom Dakotas in 7mm Dakota, 330 Dakota, and 450 Dakota and then you can piss off into your little contrived self important world and save the rest of us your petty envy BS. Oh and for good measure I will toss in a few pictures of my Sigs as well...

Want to take the bait... I mean bet? popcorn

Then why claim poverty Big Grin

Tells us about your great hunting operation in Namibia too or to scared to mention all the dozen hunting and safari operations on a hunting website Wink

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't start waffeling now my boy. You made an accusation that I was a fraud. I simply offered you a chance to man up. I'll provide proof that I do indeed own Dakotas and Sigs a plenty then you can piss off.

So silly little man, what's it going to be?

Come on opus - you have claimed to be a big successful credited investor Big Grin

A self made successful credited investor who has been very successful in life and then went of to Africa and hunting and safari and dozen camps.

So why so nervous on ar - it’s a hunting website. If one is in the hunting business and all nervous about ar tells me something is not right.

How do we know your blaser and sig and Namibia stories are not a figment of ones imagination and some google searching Big Grin

I am proudly displayed on the Mokore Hunt reports for buffalo and swine. They don’t seem scared to do reports or marketing on ar. Why post 18k comments on at and not your dozen hunting and safari operations in Namibia? Let me guess worried some greenie is going to link it on trip advisor dancing

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
You two are starting to get nasty. I think the idea is to keep the banter light and fun. That's my intent anyway.

wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd you're correct. Deletions made. No point in rubbing noses in excrement as unlike a dog their behavior will not change.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
You two are starting to get nasty. I think the idea is to keep the banter light and fun. That's my intent anyway.

wave

Todd

Just calling out a anti hunting troll for what he is.

He has 18k post on ar. Never anything positive about hunting.

Claims to have dozen hunting camps in Namibia. When there is famine in Namibia - he is out here extolling ways for hunters to squeeze outfitters.

All the news he post about hunting is negative.

What outfitter with so much hunting is scared to identify himself on ar. Tells you everything.

But maybe in the age of snowflakes we have to be kind to trolls too.

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is impossible for a manufacturer not to design an accurate rifle with today's technology.

But, it IS possible to design a totally unsafe rifle.

The Blaser R93 bolt lock is the most stupidly designed locking mechanism today.

Those spring loaded slits are as useless in safely locking the bolt in the action as a drunk driving home.

Most drunks do get home safely, but some don't.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is impossible for a manufacturer not to design an accurate rifle with today's technology.

But, it IS possible to design a totally unsafe rifle.

The Blaser R93 bolt lock is the most stupidly designed locking mechanism today.

Those spring loaded slits are as useless in safely locking the bolt in the action as a drunk driving home.

Most drunks do get home safely, but some don't.

Saeed, your way toooo funny. jumping

I do believe at the end of the day, everyone should be able to get home safely... Even Blaser owners.

And like others have indicated that if you can afford a Blaser, you should be able to purchase reliable and quality equipment for your adventure.
clap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote