Notify
Tools

Hello Saeed / DVD arrived in NZ
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Saeed

Hello from Peter downunder in NZ /// winter over here and cold so tonight I will pour a RED WINE and sit down to enjoy an evening starting to watch your DVD's which arrived this morning NZ time by Courier Post ..

Firstly I want to say how quick that was by CAMEL train all the way from the the desert of Dubai to the land of the long white cloud and SHEEP in NZ

Secondy I want to say that you are so (very very kind) to make this offer to ALL the AR guests, you and your family will be repaid one day for all this kindness, that I guarantee you

Have a wonderful day

EMAIL Peter  Balla-Balla Company Portfolio
Peter J. Bird

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Saeed

OH I amost forgot ...

Please can you consider mailing off a copy of the DVD's to my hunting family in South Africa, I have sent you a PM today with the details.

None of them have been to TanZan although ALL were born and have lived in Africa all their lives

take care

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys

Keep this thread going with ALL those whom have ACTUALLY REC'D the personal mail outs from SAEED.

I am still in the process of watching all the DVD'S ... so far they are a blast and real fun and informative ..

MAN I MISS AFRICA / that is the only drawback with wathching the DVD'S, they rekindle the affliction bawling

Peter