THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bill C abducted on his way to Cameroon

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill C abducted on his way to Cameroon
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted
Following the formal European AR meeting (see the European big game hunting forum Nitro Express forum french driven hunt
, our gang

THE WHOLE GANG

decided to abduct Will C on his way to Cameroon. Boghossian got caught, kicked out of France and ushered into a plane due to London ; the attack planning has to be modified.

Firstly, he arrived too early at Paris CDG airport and had to simmer in his juice. In no time he was ambushed, sure a tough guy but outnumbered, no chance.
Then we drove 3 times around the airport in order to have him loose orientation.
In Paris, we locked him up in an infamous place known as “le Pharaonâ€

LE PHARAON
where he was forced to eat non descripted food and drinks. He is a strong and willful boy, no way to have him drink tap water, only Evian, despite the fact we were all high on beer.

Then he was dragged to more infamous places, the Olympia and the Lido music halls on the Champs Elysees. damn!!!!! how he resisted.

He try and take refuge in the American Embassy but no possible access. This place is more protected than Fort Knox.

A dubious Norwegian did his best to sell him a big chunk of iron.

Eventually, he get rid of the Norwegian. In fact this sordid thug was caught and kicked in a plane to Oslo. Worst was to come with Wink showing up and embarking him on a den of iniquity, the restaurant Suffren. There he was fed with revolting sea food and Chablis.

Will trying to coax the wives into having him released on bail.
Notice how well he managed to hide his handcuffed wrists.
Eventually at midnight he ended in a shabby motel close to the airport and the morrow morning sentenced of two hours idling in the airport.

He has sustained the worst, now he’ll enjoy the best in Cameroon, sure a seasoned hunter now. Wink

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Note, to all all AR members where ever you are flying to make sure you skip France.

BillC if you make it out please warn the others. thumb

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
C'est la guerre!

animal

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Abduct me!!
Abduct me!!
I promise not to fight too hard as long as you take to the Cameroon....

Posts: 10359 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think it is obvious from the 1st picture why I was deported post haste...

Posts: 2360 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Quel horreur! thumb

I am shocked that Erik would try to sell and Bill to buy my tower without my knowledge or at least offering me a cut! I paid good money for it a few years ago when the dollar was stronger. Big Grin

Excellent reportage, JB. I can see that a good time was had by all. Wink

Here's hoping Bill has equally good (or better!) luck in the Cameroon.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13616 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
I think I will put off any trip to France. JB, Wink and ErikD together, don't know if I will survive it coffee as you all know I only drink strong coffee.

Wink, you look very good with a tie, I don't often see you like that.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I admit that we made Bill eat unusual and foreign foods. He winced when I ordered foie gras for him (duck liver, argh!), but he left the plate clean so I guess his inate politeness was superior to the suffering. The brochette of jumbo shrimp and scallops didn't seem to cause any problems either. Jean Bernard and I had him sandwiched between the wives so he didn't have a chance.

All AR travellers be warned: travelling through Paris may be hazardous to your health.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, MR.
none can sell that big chunk of iron, only the Italians can. The fountain of Trevi in Rome has been sold a lot of times to a lot of tourists often in the same time.
A Norwegian can't be believable enough.You are still the owner of that big chunk of iron. I want to ask you only a little info, who did sell it to you? I wish to congratulate with him!! animal

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Malinverni:
I want to ask you only a little info, who did sell it to you? I wish to congratulate with him!! animal

He was a little guy. Seemed like he was French to me. Had a pointy little beard. Said his name was Eiffel, except he pronounced it funny.

I believed him. Should I have asked for ID? Confused

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13616 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote