Notify
Tools

Re: Saeed's Video: Iraq list?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Hello Saeed

Talking about joking, can you send a copy to Al Jezzera and ask them to put it on the channnel that will be helpful to us all and save a lot of postage

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Peter,

I asked, and they refused.

Saying this not "politically motivating"

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Junior,

I have been at Camp Falluja twice now, but haven't had time to stop in. I'm just up the street in Ramadi. I'll send you an e-mail later.

Saeed,

Thanks, I'll PM you the address and like Junior said there should be plenty of people over here who will enjoy the video.

Posts: 355 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Could anyone send me a copy over here? I sure would appreciate it.

Erik

Posts: 355 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Junior
posted Hide Post
Erik,
You can pass it to me here at Camp Fallujah. Damn Erik, Hastings here, you've been in country 3 weeks and you haven't even called. I'm begining to feel like a jilted girlfriend. Give me a call if you can.

All kidding around there are at least 5 of us here that would like to see it. To get an address anyone could send a PM.

Posts: 56 | Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Erik,

My apologies, as I thought you were joking, that is why I did not answer you earlier.

I can see from Junior's IP address that he is logging from a USMC network.

Please send me a PM with your address, and I will send you a set of the DVDs to be shipped to Iraq with our compliments.

I would do it directly from here, but not sure how reliable the postal service to Iraq is right now.

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote