THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    I just came from Namibia and I would like to intr

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just came from Namibia and I would like to intr
 Login/Join

posted
Hello.
My name is Fernando I am from Spain and I was advise by my friend Eric to join.(Eric from Vegas).
I would like to say hello and ask for some patience with my English and my questions I am somehow new to the African hunting.
I will post pictures as soon as they have it, I just got back from Namibia only today.
Cheers!
Fernando the sharkman

Posts: 20 | Location: Spain | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue Fernand!

Bienvenida tiene borde.
Estar�a contento de ver tus fotograf�as.
Good luck.

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hola Fernando, bienvenido!. This is a world of data and nice people which you can�t find anywhere else.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
got it Jorge, gracias.

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Fernando; I sent you an message. You'll have a "flashing" envelope at the top of your forum page. just click on it. jorge

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome guys you are all great.
Eric I will call you today amigo.
Maybe someone can send me an email explaining how to upload the pictures here your help is appreciated.
All the best and Fins up!