THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Very Strange happenings In The Hunting Camp!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very Strange happenings In The Hunting Camp!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Very good Saaed,

The second photo is just the best it looks real without even adding the text. animal animal animal animal animal animal animal

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Not too much romantic the left husbant that is slip the ring smoking that cigarette with tat long tube of ash.
He act like a gangsta... Big Grin

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you uys must have sore bellies for weeks after a hunt from laughing.

......... jumping jumping jumping

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
This must have been your funniest topic in AR life !!! animal
clap clap clap

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
The way Walter is holding his hat, the caption could have been, "Really, it's not you it's just, well, it's the first time anything like this has happened to me...maybe we could just hold hands..."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't know Walter had such nice tits. dancing

Posts: 1224 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that your sense of humor has returned - good stuff!

JW

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Walter needs a "bro", which is a man bra.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
So, the stories Roy tells me are true......

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
For me the best picture was the last one, the one with Walter and his habano !! Big Grin

Walter must be quite a nice guy to tolerate all the evil things you make him Wink

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, are you warming up for Valentine's Day? Big Grin

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote