THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    TROPHY SHOTS...Donation to Keegan Langely Trust

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TROPHY SHOTS...Donation to Keegan Langely Trust
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear Members,

To the next 5 hunters and/or TROPHY SHOTS I will be enhancing...I will donate my services for the entire $50 per image to help raise funds for Keegan Langely...

I've been speaking with Ivan Carter and I am awaiting a reply from Ade Langely in regards to preferred method of payment.

Please get your TROPHY SHOTS in ASAP and once I receive the maximum of 5 images I will post this thread closed!

In my opinion this is a great way for those of us who desire to help the Langely's.

Thank you for your participation and do not send any payments to my PayPal Account.

Once Ade and I have this sorted, I will update you, but I would like to start working on the images asap.

My email addy...

rjlapierre@hawaiiantel.net

Please post on this thread if you will be one of the five as it will give those interested the head count...again I'm accepting 5 photos...

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Very nice gesture.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duckear:
Very nice gesture.

The hunting community in general is quite small, and in comparison the African Hunting Community even smaller.

I try to lend my support anyway I possibly can ESPECIALLY when one of our members need it the most.

Right now I believe Keegan and his dad Ade Langely could desperately use our assistance [financial aid] right now however large or small.

I feel we must all do our part in giving from what we have instead of looking from what we don't have. tu2

This recession is hitting all of us hard!
Believe me I know, I am a statistic [unemployed] myself.

But, if we in this tiny community do not help, who will??? bewildered

As a father of a son about this age it's very easy to put myself into this situation the Langely's are in.

Myself...I would be extremely blessed by each and everyone who has cheerfully contributed especially knowing how tough it is out there right now.

Thanks!

Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland,

What a kind gesture, thanks very much. And once again I must thank everyone for their continueing support for my son and family.

There is some good news from a financial perspective with regards to Keegan. Under South African medical insurance laws he cannot be denied medical insurance, or be penalized for a pre-existing condition, due to his age. The basic requirement is that he must complete one full year of subscription, without submitting any claims. Thereafter, he is covered fully as per the limits of the particular policy we sign him up for.

Essentially, this means that (all things being equal) by July 2010, we hope for at least a 50% reduction in monthly costs in caring for Keegan. In the overall picture, this is huge.

Otherwise, from a medical perspective, we still see constant changes, mental and physical, but these often take the form of 3 steps forward and two back. But at least we are going forward!

Thanks to you all. Look forward to seeing some old friends in the bush in a month or two, and meeting some new ones too. Been some real good rains in the south east of Zim recently which is good news.

Cheers,
Ade

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pamwechete:
Roland,

What a kind gesture, thanks very much. And once again I must thank everyone for their continueing support for my son and family.

There is some good news from a financial perspective with regards to Keegan. Under South African medical insurance laws he cannot be denied medical insurance, or be penalized for a pre-existing condition, due to his age. The basic requirement is that he must complete one full year of subscription, without submitting any claims. Thereafter, he is covered fully as per the limits of the particular policy we sign him up for.

Essentially, this means that (all things being equal) by July 2010, we hope for at least a 50% reduction in monthly costs in caring for Keegan. In the overall picture, this is huge.

Otherwise, from a medical perspective, we still see constant changes, mental and physical, but these often take the form of 3 steps forward and two back. But at least we are going forward!

Thanks to you all. Look forward to seeing some old friends in the bush in a month or two, and meeting some new ones too. Been some real good rains in the south east of Zim recently which is good news.

Cheers,
Ade

You're welcome Ade tu2

And thank you for updating us all!

Roland