Find
Notify
Tools

Nyati Chaya’ed!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Thank you Judge for another outstanding Hunt Report.

Congratulations Emmy! I am sure you are as proud of your Dad as he is of you.

Welcome home both of you and I look forward to the post of the "rest of the story".

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the both of you and many more to come... Awesome!!!... beer

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge, that's gonna be a real lucky man that she lands. A young man couldn't ask for anything better, congrats.! You did a great job(not to mention her mother, lol). Just think of them grandkids!

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ernest great report as usual. What a pleasure to share your world with Emily. Both of you are the better for it.

Posts: 444 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulation to you both, a great story Judge, and a great write up Big Grin

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1880 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge you do have a way of putting a hunt report together. Neither of my daughters have caught the hunting bug. I intend to use your hunt report as motivational literature.

Thanks for sharing such a fine adventure and congratulations to you and your daughter.

"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

Posts: 105 | Location: Looking for the Southern Cross | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Judge,
My 12 yo daughter read your posting and has asked to go to DSC with me this year. We will see how it goes. She hasn't wanted to do much since her oldest brother Deployed to Sangin Afganistan. (he is a DM with the 3/4) and her other brother is in Boot now, Your story has put a sparkle in her eye that has been missing for a few months.

thanks,

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Godspeed your boys!

If the DSC trip works for your daughter, please keep me informed so that we can arrange a Coke break and conversation for Emmy and your young lady during the convention.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ernest, good hunt. Sorry our paths didn't cross in Joberg, see you in Dallas.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Judge, Congrats to you both. What an opportunity!

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing this great story. And congratulations to Emily.

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If this isn't the best hunting report I've read. it's damned close.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
clap

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Well done to both of you! tu2 AR is waiting for its newest member! Big Grin Move over Pam Zaitz!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Great report Judge. My son and I just got back from Zim, yesterday. No time to write a report yet. Can relate to the pic of the Zambezi beer can.....good stuff! Big Grin

BTW, beautiful photos.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge,

Ever thought of gathering your stories together, and organizing them in one place? Some call this a book! Wink

Great experience, wonderful story. I have enjoyed your writing since I first discovered it.

Regards

One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
Sir

May I most ernestly and respectfully ..ask for your daughters hand in marriage.

All jokes aside, fantastic report once again and congratulations to both you and your daughter on a great hunt.

PS Dropped Begno and Lil Ernest off with Nixon two days ago and will pick him up next week again. Determined to get a couple of pics of Lil Ernest on my cruiser!!!!

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must be very proud.

I have a daughter about the same age.

She was also lucky enough to inherit not only her mother's brains but looks as well.

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I just posted the "rest of the story" here:

Gruntled in Matetsi

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote