THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Availability of 9.3x62mm ammo in RSA???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availability of 9.3x62mm ammo in RSA???
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering how available 9.3x62mm factory ammo is in RSA?

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that Alf...

I was just wondering if a visiting hunter lost his ammo, how easy would it be to replace. Sounds like it would not be a problem at all.....

regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
The one place we asked in Hoedspruit (kind of a farm supply shop) said they were out but that they could have it in a couple of days if I needed it. My luggage all traveled with me just fine, but it was nice knowing I could have gotten some if a problem had occured (even though I believe the asking price was @$40.00 per box).

Rick

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote